Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Numb Feet

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi!

Whenever I workout on my elliptical for more than 30 minutes my feet fall asleep. Does this happen to anyone else? Tips on how to avoid it?

Thanks!

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
heart-n-dixie
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Yes, that happens to me too. I try and focus on using the heel of my foot more to give my toes a rest or either take a short break like walk to the fridge for a bottle of water. Sorry that's not the best advice but its the only thing I found that helps hopefully someone else has more ideas
LalasMommy1125
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Thanks! I will try focusing on my heels.

Quoting heart-n-dixie:

Yes, that happens to me too. I try and focus on using the heel of my foot more to give my toes a rest or either take a short break like walk to the fridge for a bottle of water. Sorry that's not the best advice but its the only thing I found that helps hopefully someone else has more ideas

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Same happens to me
TheBookSiren
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Me too! I switch positions, it's usually just my toes that fall asleep though so it's easier. Idk what I'd do if my entire foot fell asleep, I hate that feeling lol.
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Same here.  Even good, well-fitting shoes can't combat it.  I can't handle being on the elliptical for long, anyway, though!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)