Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

My nsv (although I think my hubs is sad)

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm retiring my 38g bras and going shopping for new ones! I measured already and I'll be going down to a 36e!! I haven't been this size since before dd was conceived! My pre baby size was 36c but my goal is to get my band size to a 34. (I know I can't really control cup size, especially while nursing)

DH jokes that he's sad but keeps telling me in looking more and more amazing and that he can really tell how hard I've been working! Yay for sweet And supportive hubby who has gone a whole month without any sugar, sweeteners or wheat... Including beer! I love that man!
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TheBookSiren
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww! That's cute! :)

I'm nervous to lose mine. I'm only a DD, I don't have a whole lot of wiggle room until I'm tiny up there haha.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay!!!  Mine took forever to go down.  I was at least a 42DDD when I started, and I was about a 36DD up until about 20 lbs ago, then they finally started shrinking!  Now I'm like a 34D/DD, which is weird for me, because they seem so small (and deflated)!  I'd always thought about getting a reduction once I hit my goal weight, because I figured they'd just always be big, but now I don't think so.  If they ever come up with a scar-free lift, I'm ON it!  LOL

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

ruby_jewel_04
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Good job momma! I'm looking forward to being able to do the same!
ballerina18
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM

That is awesome! Congratulations to both you and your DH!

I can't wait to lose a little fat from the girls! I was barely a B cup before dd and now I'm a C cup. I will never be used to boobs this big! I'm just glad they came down from a D cup after breastfeeding. LOL!

sumtermom3
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:51 AM
I had a reduction and lift in 2008 and the scars are not noticeable. The only place you can see them are under my arm. Definitely worth it!!!

Quoting musicpisces:

Yay!!!  Mine took forever to go down.  I was at least a 42DDD when I started, and I was about a 36DD up until about 20 lbs ago, then they finally started shrinking!  Now I'm like a 34D/DD, which is weird for me, because they seem so small (and deflated)!  I'd always thought about getting a reduction once I hit my goal weight, because I figured they'd just always be big, but now I don't think so.  If they ever come up with a scar-free lift, I'm ON it!  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN