Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I did it!!!

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 12 Replies
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I stayed in the 160's this week!!! I didn't lose anything, still at 169 but at least I didn't creep back into the 170's!! I even rocked my kini at the lake yesterday!! Still got a ton of toning to do but I'll get there!!
I ALMOST stood up on my husband's wake board yesterday!! I haven't tried since he bought it about 10 years ago! And I'm sure he and his brother got a laugh out of watching me try! Haha!! But I'm sore today so hopefully I burned a few calories!
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LalasMommy1125
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome! high five

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!
TheBookSiren
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

you rockYay! Keep it up, you look great!

akmaldo
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Good job!! What are you doing for your workouts?! You're doing great!
cassie1989b
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to go
mkmommy0406
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Right now I'm just running/walking. I've started the Couch 2 5k program again. There's a 5K every year at the blues festival in October in my hometown. My BIL told me yesterday he'd run it with me if I enter. He's won it a few times so I know I won't be able to keep up with him but it'll be a motivator. Dh wants to do insanity and a friend is bringing me her set tomorrow for us to borrow. So I'm gonna try that also!

Quoting akmaldo:

Good job!! What are you doing for your workouts?! You're doing great!
akmaldo
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
If you're just beginning I WOULDN'T do Insanity lol. I'm doing it right now and it's not a joke! Haha! I just an my first 5k in 9 years two Saturdays ago!! Keep it up! :)

Quoting mkmommy0406:

TheBookSiren
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm doing C25K also, and I love Insanity :D

mkmommy0406
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM
That's why we're borrowing it!! Lol!! Well have to take it slower starting out but I can't convince dh to do anything else.

Quoting akmaldo:

If you're just beginning I WOULDN'T do Insanity lol. I'm doing it right now and it's not a joke! Haha! I just an my first 5k in 9 years two Saturdays ago!! Keep it up! :)

Quoting mkmommy0406:

akmaldo
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Y'all should do T25! It's brand new (came out last Monday), it's a beginner and advanced program, and it's only 25 minutes long compared to 30 - 1:30 for insanity!

Quoting mkmommy0406:

That's why we're borrowing it!! Lol!! Well have to take it slower starting out but I can't convince dh to do anything else.

Quoting akmaldo:

Quoting mkmommy0406:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)