Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

workout friends wanted!

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:48 PM
  • 25 Replies
Please join me and encourage each other to workout each day. Tomorrow im planning on starting again, but after a week i fail without friends reminding me. Hubby doesnt want to remind me, because i have him workout with me! Which he doesnt want to do.

Please post what workout you are doing, what workout you did today and more!

If you want to share weight, measurements, or success stories, new low calorie meal suggestions, please do! Lets see how many days the post can go, and how long we can workout together. See you in the morning, if dd sleeps i should be up at 5-6am! Hoping to get movin and losin!

P608319chef is wondering if anyone has tried hydroxycut, on page 2!
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ballerina18
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Why not. I can't promise that I will check in everyday, but I'm pretty good about checking into this group. We are heading out of town for the 4th of July weekend to a lake and I definitely want to stay on track this week so I can look good on the beach. =)

Today I went on a walk/jog with SO as we followed our dd who was riding her bike on a bike path. We were out there for about 1.5 hours so it was a decent workout.Tonight I plan on going for a jog out by myself. We'll see what happens though. I'm so exhausted so I might just end up stretching at home.

**Made it out for a 2 mile jog. =)

cowgirls10181
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Thats great, hope i can help you stay on track for a while. And enjoy your vacation! Hubbys off for a 4 day weekend for the 4th, and it will be difficult to stay on track myself.

Quoting ballerina18:

Why not. I can't promise that I will check in everyday, but I'm pretty good about checking into this group. We are heading out of town for the 4th of July weekend to a lake and I definitely want to stay on track this week so I can look good on the beach. =)

Today I went on a walk/jog with SO as we followed our dd who was riding her bike on a bike path. We were out there for about 1.5 hours so it was a decent workout.Tonight I plan on going for a jog out by myself. We'll see what happens though. I'm so exhausted so I might just end up stretching at home.

ballerina18
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Thanks! What are you doing for the 4th? We will have a 4 day vacation as well and my plan is for us to eat almost exclusively from the grocery store to save money and to save on calories! lol

Will you be staying at a hotel? I'm hoping that whatever hotel we stay at will have a gym!

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Thats great, hope i can help you stay on track for a while. And enjoy your vacation! Hubbys off for a 4 day weekend for the 4th, and it will be difficult to stay on track myself
xxBiteMExx
by Myra on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Well Sundays are my rest days. Mondays, Wednesday's and Fridays I do Hip Hop Abs, & Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays I walk/jog. Tomorrow im ordering Les Mills Combat so I'll be starting that soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akmaldo
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I do insanity everyday but Mondays.. I will be starting T25 July 29th. I also use free weights every other day. I'm not on her much but I can help you when I'm on :)

cowgirls10181
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Thanks! I have heard insanity is hard, how are you liking it?

Quoting akmaldo:

I do insanity everyday but Mondays.. I will be starting T25 July 29th. I also use free weights every other day. I'm not on her much but I can help you when I'm on :)

cowgirls10181
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:24 AM
I believe I need to come up with a schedule, it might help me stay ontrack.

Quoting xxBiteMExx:

Well Sundays are my rest days. Mondays, Wednesday's and Fridays I do Hip Hop Abs, & Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays I walk/jog. Tomorrow im ordering Les Mills Combat so I'll be starting that soon.

cowgirls10181
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:25 AM
We are driving to hubbys sisters, then driving over to her husbands sisters, for hamburgers, hotdogs, junk food, and skeet shooting.

Quoting ballerina18:

Thanks! What are you doing for the 4th? We will have a 4 day vacation as well and my plan is for us to eat almost exclusively from the grocery store to save money and to save on calories! lol

Will you be staying at a hotel? I'm hoping that whatever hotel we stay at will have a gym!

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Thats great, hope i can help you stay on track for a while. And enjoy your vacation! Hubbys off for a 4 day weekend for the 4th, and it will be difficult to stay on track myself

cowgirls10181
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:26 AM
I did part 1 of Jillian 30 day shed. Hopefully Im up for tomorrow.. my muscles were extra stiff today after not working out for a week
akmaldo
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I love it! It's really no joke lol. I had great results in the first month. Do you have a fb!?

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Thanks! I have heard insanity is hard, how are you liking it?

Quoting akmaldo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)