Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What can I do with these?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM
  • 12 Replies
Boobs! I have a sports bra which is actually smaller than my size but they are still bouncing all over the place. I can't do any jumping or running without being pretty uncomfortable. Also I am concerned about damaging milk ducts although I read it's unlikely. Is there a certain bra I should get? Anything else I can do? I am not really used to it since when I was working out before having dd I was a B cup and now I am a D.
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I'm a DD/DDD and I hold them ( put my arms over my chest) when we jump in zumba-even though I'm wearing a sports bra over mine...

big breasts can SUCK sometimes...

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM
A lot of ladies in here like the Juno sports bra. I haven't tried it yet. You could also try wearing 2 bras, I used to do that.
julainepw
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I do zumba too! It's on the Xbox so I skip really bouncy songs sometimes. I'll look into that bra you suggested. I have considered wearing 2. That might help and since I am pretty confident I don't look cute when I work out I shouldn't worry about looking dumb. :)
julainepw
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I do zumba too! It's on the Xbox so I skip really bouncy songs sometimes. I'll look into that bra you suggested. I have considered wearing 2. That might help and since I am pretty confident I don't look cute when I work out I shouldn't worry about looking dumb. :)
Mrs.Pedro
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Have you tried a sports bra that is more like a regular bra? I usually just use one or two of those fabric shelf bra sports bras that Hanes puts out. I think the ones that have the actual cups are more supportive though, but not sure since I haven't tried them.
muzzyh
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Wear two.
krystaldawn_21
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I have DD's and I wear two bras. A wear a sports bra and a regular bra. Seems to help me. I had actually started getting pains on my right shoulder and turned out it was from not enough support from my bra so that's why I wear two now.
thatgirlNH
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Yeah, boobs SUCK! Usually I wear TWO bras on together for maximum support, one of which is super tight, so I feel ok working out like that for the most part. Jumping jacks still get me though.

SommerRayne06
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM
DDD here. I wear my normal bra and a sports bra over it to keep mine contained. Not really comfy, but better then getting a black eye, lol
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Moving Comfort!!  The Juno and the Fiona are AWESOME.  I'm a 34DD and a distance runner, and those are all I will wear.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)