Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone tried T25 yet?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 28 Replies
I am dying to try it. Currently I am a gym rat and go to the gym Monday through Friday at least 90-120 minutes every day. I teach and it is summer so I go mainly because its something to do, and my kids love the nursery there.

However in August when school starts back I will no longer have two hours a day to workout. I think T25 looks awesome! With it only being 25 minutes I could do it every morning before work and be done.

Has anyone tried it? Can I really get awesome results with a 25 minute workout? I love Shaun T but with this program being so new I wanted to hear some reviews before I spend the money!
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheBookSiren
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I personally love Insanity and P90X so I think T25 would be cool because I know how hard Shaun T can push you. But I like lifting as well as cardio, something Shaun T isn't known for. I think you could probably get a good workout though :)

akmaldo
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM
I am doing insanity right now but will be doing T25 when I start my challenge group July 29th! It looks like a lot of fun!
akmaldo
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Oh and are you wanting to buy the challenge pack or just the workout?!
Mommy_Natural
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I'm not sure yet! I'm mad I just ordered some vanilla shakeology yesterday and now I'm wishing I just would have went ahead and bought the whole pack for like $50 more but it says my order had already shipped. :/
Mommy_Natural
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Sorry I forgot to quote you, previous comment made for you lol.

Quoting akmaldo:

Oh and are you wanting to buy the challenge pack or just the workout?!
Mommy_Natural
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I love lifting too!! I am thinking no matter what I will probably still go to the gym about three days a week, maybe I can lift there or get some extra cardio if I eat too much haha. My life is so simple now, but it gets crazy when I go back to work and my daughter's dance and gymnastics start back up!

Quoting TheBookSiren:

I personally love Insanity and P90X so I think T25 would be cool because I know how hard Shaun T can push you. But I like lifting as well as cardio, something Shaun T isn't known for. I think you could probably get a good workout though :)

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Nope.... I don't buy any of the beachbody products... 

Mommy_Natural
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I already have Turbo Fire and Hip Hop Abs and love them! I love the gym but videos help to motivate me too, having a plan and all that. :)

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I go to the gym, use my kinect, walk, swim, and bike.... I've already lost over 50lbs doing it that way paired with ViSalus... 

Quoting Mommy_Natural:

I already have Turbo Fire and Hip Hop Abs and love them! I love the gym but videos help to motivate me too, having a plan and all that. :)

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi, and exercising more? We shall see!!!! Follow me at MyFitnessPal

Wedding Countdown Ticker

akmaldo
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Hahn you should have :( it's crazy how fast they ship stuff out! Lol who is your coach?! If you want T25 get it this week bc it's free shipping!

Quoting Mommy_Natural:

I'm not sure yet! I'm mad I just ordered some vanilla shakeology yesterday and now I'm wishing I just would have went ahead and bought the whole pack for like $50 more but it says my order had already shipped. :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)