Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

OMG.....WOW!!!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:44 PM
  • 21 Replies
3 moms liked this
Week 1 day 1 of Insanity is complete!!! O. M. G. I had to take several breaks but I finished it!! Dh made it until the last 5 minutes or so and was sick!! Lol!! But I'm proud of myself!! Even with breaks its a lot better than what I had been doing!!
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:45 PM
How hard is it. I'm so scared
To try.
3Xthelove
by Heather on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep it up Mama!!
mkmommy0406
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:48 PM
It's very fast paced from the beginning!! I don't recommend eating supper before doing it! But I think it'll definitely be worth it. Even if you do it at your own pace I'm confident you will see some results! I had to take several breaks and was not able to go as fast as the video but I'm excited to see how I'll be able to hang with it towards the end!

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

To try.
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Maybe ill have to try it lol I'm so worried i won't hack it. Not to mention dh wants to do it w me. But good lord when u work out w him I laugh the whole time. It's so damn hard to work out w him lol

Quoting mkmommy0406:

It's very fast paced from the beginning!! I don't recommend eating supper before doing it! But I think it'll definitely be worth it. Even if you do it at your own pace I'm confident you will see some results! I had to take several breaks and was not able to go as fast as the video but I'm excited to see how I'll be able to hang with it towards the end!

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

To try.
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Great job
mkmommy0406
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Haha!!! Yeah I know the feeling! My dh is doing this with me!! I see it as even if you can't do everything they do on the video, you're still gonna see results from what you are able to do

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Maybe ill have to try it lol I'm so worried i won't hack it. Not to mention dh wants to do it w me. But good lord when u work out w him I laugh the whole time. It's so damn hard to work out w him lol

Quoting mkmommy0406:

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

To try.
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Do it BrownEyedGril86!

Don't let the thought that you won't hack it prevent you from even trying.  We don't always get it in the first shot and it's supposed to be hard because it's supposed to challenge you, but the feeling you get when one day you realize that you've done a whole workout and your body is so much stronger is amazing. 

I used to trash talk DH when we worked out together and he used to laugh at me.  Use him as a motivational partner.  If you have any questions about Insanity, feel free to reach out to me.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Quoting mkmommy0406:

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

To try.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Good job!

Keep up the good work and you'll be an Insanity pro in no time!

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Woohoo!

Insaity scares me!

ProudMommy51006
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Good job!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)