Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

NSV!!

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:28 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
I took a shower this afternoon and put on my favorite pair of jeans because we were going out to dinner.
I had to take them off again because they are now officially my FAT jeans!
yay!
pulled out the next size down and they fit perfectly.
So excited!
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Woohoo!

mkmommy0406
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Congrats!!!!
ruby_jewel_04
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:45 PM

YAAAY! Congrats!

TheBookSiren
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Yay!!! Congratulations!!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Yay!!!!  What a great feeling!

way to go

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:26 AM
That's awesome! Yay!
kbornman21
by Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

YAY! I actually went through my whole wardrobe one night and got rid of A LOT of clothes because they didn't fit anymore and then GAINED a bunch of clothes because I have been saving clothes since I was in high school saying that one day I'd be fitting into them again. Well look at that some of those clothes are even too big for me now! Heck yes!! :)

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:43 AM
That is awesome! I used to have all of my old clothes saved. I got rid of them a couple years ago though. As well as all of the bigger clothes as I outgrow them. That way I can not be tempted to go back into them.
To be honest..I am super excited that I'm dropping a size, but a little sad because I seriously loved those jeans. Guess I will keep those around for working outside and painting..until I drop another size.

Quoting kbornman21:

YAY! I actually went through my whole wardrobe one night and got rid of A LOT of clothes because they didn't fit anymore and then GAINED a bunch of clothes because I have been saving clothes since I was in high school saying that one day I'd be fitting into them again. Well look at that some of those clothes are even too big for me now! Heck yes!! :)

kbornman21
by Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I feel you, I was sad when my favorite jeans stopped fitting, but I went out and bought another pair. It was so great! :) I am so excited for us!! :)

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

That is awesome! I used to have all of my old clothes saved. I got rid of them a couple years ago though. As well as all of the bigger clothes as I outgrow them. That way I can not be tempted to go back into them.
To be honest..I am super excited that I'm dropping a size, but a little sad because I seriously loved those jeans. Guess I will keep those around for working outside and painting..until I drop another size.

Quoting kbornman21:

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM
This is very exciting. :)
I have one pair of jeans that fit now. Lol guess I will wait until Fall and go jean shopping again. Maybe I can drop another size by then. ;)

Quoting kbornman21:

I feel you, I was sad when my favorite jeans stopped fitting, but I went out and bought another pair. It was so great! :) I am so excited for us!! :)

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Quoting kbornman21:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)