Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

NSV and progress pics

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:52 AM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

So, my nsv is that I had to get some new clothes to workout in because I've dropped a size. I was a 16 and now I'm a 12/14.
I took a pic when I tried the clothes on when I got home and compared it to one of my before pics. I can see a small difference. Can you, also?
Please ignore that I look a mess, I exercised for an hour and went straight to the store.
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
red_head_mommy2
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:59 AM

You can see a difference. 

Good job. 

what is you goal size/weight? and what workouts are you doing? Sorry if been asked before I've been gone awhile. 

4puddintaters
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:04 AM
That's awesome. I admire your hr workout!! I usually only have time for 1/2 hr at the most.
kristynej
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:09 AM
My ultimate goal is to have a healthy BMI. That would put me at about 130 pounds. As for workouts, I usually just use DVDs from the library. One of my favs is JM 30 day shred. I also walk whenever possible which is usually once or twice during the week and on sat. And sun.

Quoting red_head_mommy2:

Good job. 

what is you goal size/weight? and what workouts are you doing? Sorry if been asked before I've been gone awhile. 

red_head_mommy2
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:27 AM

That's good. That's how I started was from the library. I however didn't care for much of JM. Walking is the best too. Not only for health but to clear your mind. 

Quoting kristynej:

My ultimate goal is to have a healthy BMI. That would put me at about 130 pounds. As for workouts, I usually just use DVDs from the library. One of my favs is JM 30 day shred. I also walk whenever possible which is usually once or twice during the week and on sat. And sun.

Quoting red_head_mommy2:

Good job. 

kristynej
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Thank you! I don't think I've ever done an hour before today, but I was with 2 of my cousins. We kind of just pushed each other, lol.

Quoting 4puddintaters:

That's awesome. I admire your hr workout!! I usually only have time for 1/2 hr at the most.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:46 AM
I see a difference! Way to go!
AjCeCeMom
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Your ass looks completely different!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristynej
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:49 AM
Thank you! I'm really glad other people see it, too.

Quoting Noni2319:

I see a difference! Way to go!
kristynej
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:52 AM
In a good way right? Lol.

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

AjCeCeMom
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Haha, yes!

Quoting kristynej:

In a good way right? Lol.

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)