Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

is anyone else excited?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:55 AM
  • 8 Replies
I was so happy to see Focus T25 advertised on beachbody because I missed doing insanity and my ds will not give me the hour to focus on it. I'm working on getting it for my birthday. Has anyone got it or tried it yet?
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Me!  I start today actually.  I've seen the fantastic results.  Let me know when you are ready to get it.

Crissy9843
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I have a challenge group Im starting in a couple of weeks.. You want in??

akmaldo
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM
I have it!! Waiting to start it on a july 29th. That's when our challenge group starts!
mysticatgal
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I would totally love to join the challenge if I get it! My birthday is the 23 so hopefully. I asked both dh and my parents for it
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I have it. I love it. It's fantastic and the 25minutes just flies by.

mysticatgal
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM

My parents did get me the program!  Can I still join the challenge?

Quoting Crissy9843:

I have a challenge group Im starting in a couple of weeks.. You want in??

Dreamly
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I need to figure out what that is, lol. And I hear you about not getting an hour. my 3 month old rarely naps, and when he does, it's like 20-30 min. Although yesterday it was 3 hours since he is going through his growth spurt now.

mysticatgal
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Focus T25 is the new Beachbody workout from Shaun T (Insanity, Hip Hop Abs).  It's not Insanity, just a serious workout in 25 minutes.  I did the first workout today, the time flies and it is a good workout.  

My son is 5 months old and sometimes naps for a half hour and sometimes 2 hours but nothing is guaranteed for me to feel confident working out too long.  Today he woke up and I had a toy ready to put in the swing with him and he just went back to sleep.  I figures nothing is wrong with him crying for 5 minutes, I know he's safe and talk to him.  

Quoting Dreamly:

I need to figure out what that is, lol. And I hear you about not getting an hour. my 3 month old rarely naps, and when he does, it's like 20-30 min. Although yesterday it was 3 hours since he is going through his growth spurt now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)