Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I need some advice ladies

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
I just started my 3rd month of p90x and yes I see some results I have put on 5lbs and my clothes fit the same. 3 weeks ago I started running 3-4 mornings a week hoping to lean out but I am still stuck. Last week I also bought shakeology (love it) and still nothing. I'm not going to stop doing what I'm doing b/c I really love this program I just need help figuring out how to lean out. My eating is not perfect but I am not over eating and I don't eat many sweets. I try to eat a balenced diet consisting mostly of whole foods. Any help would be welcomed :)
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Hi!  How many calories are you eating a day and what is your diet like?  Have you spoken to your coach?  Please feel free to PM me - I'd love to help you out. 

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM

BUMP!

akmaldo
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Who is your coach?! Also, p90x will help you lose weight but it's mainly for muscle growth. Have you thought about insanity!? Even the new T25 workout would be good to jump start your weight loss. Also, how many calories a day are you eating? Message me if you need to :)
mommynewc
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:39 PM
I don't have a coach. I also have insanity and I love it but I wanted to get more toned b/c I was starting to get flabby is certain areas. I do light weights and high reps and thought that by adding running in in the morning I would lean out but I'm still the same.

Quoting akmaldo:

Who is your coach?! Also, p90x will help you lose weight but it's mainly for muscle growth. Have you thought about insanity!? Even the new T25 workout would be good to jump start your weight loss. Also, how many calories a day are you eating? Message me if you need to :)

mommynewc
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM
I don't really know how many calories I'm eating in the day. I try to eat whole foods.

Quoting akmaldo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN