Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Introducing myself :)

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi all my name is Brittany. I am here in hopes to support and be supported through my weight loss journey. Over the past almost year I have lost a total of 45 pounds start out at about 270ish, not exactly sure and am now down to 226. Lately I have been going up and down between 226 and 229 which is never fun being stuck. I have a few goals since I started out so heavy my first goal was 230'lbs and my next goal weight is 200'lbs and my last one will be any where between 170 or 160 depending how I look. I am excited to get back into my groove of weigh loss after I get unstuck from my current weight. I started out with Zumba on the PS3 then did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, then got Brazilian butt lift and have been doing p90x for the past 6 months or so, next I plan on doing insanity and going on jogs. That is all I have for now :) Thanks for reading :) 

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
soon2Btwins
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Welcome! I am right there with you, I am currently 224 and my long term goal is 170!
MrsGibson2013
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Awesome :) If you don't mind me asking what did you start out at? GL 

Quoting soon2Btwins:

Welcome! I am right there with you, I am currently 224 and my long term goal is 170!

soon2Btwins
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 3:20 PM
234 was my heaviest in January
MrsGibson2013
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Congrats on the weight loss! Its a pain! I remember when I weighted 202'lbs and I freaked out but then gave up on working out shortly after because I wasn't loosing fast enough then one day I jumped on a scale and realized holy crap I am up to 270'lbs lol. What are you doing to get the weight off?

Quoting soon2Btwins:

234 was my heaviest in January

soon2Btwins
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I've changed the way I eat. Healthier, cut out soda and sweets. I also am keeping track on myfitnesspal I got a gym membership and just started going back. This morning I also started walking.
akmaldo
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I'm doing insanity right now! :)
Monsita
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome to cafemom

MrsGibson2013
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:32 PM

How are you liking insanity? How long have you been doing it and how much weight have you lost if you don't mind me asking.

Quoting akmaldo:

Welcome! I'm doing insanity right now! :)

akmaldo
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting MrsGibson2013:

I lost only 5 lbs in the first month and over 11 inches. I was not eating well but I look completely different. I am half way through month two!
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome, Brittany! Great job on your weight loss so far!!

I was 269 lbs when I started.  I have a journal about my journey here if you're curious- so far about 112 lbs lost!

Good luck with the rest of your journey!  You can do it!!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)