Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am registered to do the Color Me Rad Run 5k. If anyone has done it what was it like? It looks like a lot of fun. I mean how can having color bombs thrown at you while you are running, walking or jogging not be fun..=) www.colormerad.com my sister in law is doing the run with me so we made a team. We are gonna make up tshirts for us to wear.
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Replies (11-17):
Silvertears1275
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I've done The Color Run and Color Me Rad.  They are a lot of fun.  I even took my kids to CMR. 

robsgurl_23
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:06 PM

how old were your kids? Did it cost anything for your kids?

Quoting Silvertears1275:

I've done The Color Run and Color Me Rad.  They are a lot of fun.  I even took my kids to CMR. 

Silvertears1275
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:09 PM

My kids are 8, 7, and 5.  I only had to pay for the oldest.  CMR is 7 and under free.  The Color Run is 6 and under free.  I doubt we'll do another one.... it's too expensive to pay for three or four.

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Quoting Silvertears1275:

robsgurl_23
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:11 PM

my 10 year old wants to do it but I don't know if it is the same price as an adult or a cheaper price. I am waiting on a email from them about that question

Quoting Silvertears1275:

My kids are 8, 7, and 5.  I only had to pay for the oldest.  CMR is 7 and under free.  The Color Run is 6 and under free.  I doubt we'll do another one.... it's too expensive to pay for three or four.

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Quoting Silvertears1275:

Silvertears1275
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Same price, unfortunately.

Quoting robsgurl_23:

my 10 year old wants to do it but I don't know if it is the same price as an adult or a cheaper price. I am waiting on a email from them about that question

Quoting Silvertears1275:

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Quoting Silvertears1275:

robsgurl_23
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I will probably make her wait til next year if I do it again.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

Same price, unfortunately.

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Quoting Silvertears1275:

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Quoting Silvertears1275:

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I've done the Color Run. My odd is doing it with me in September as she was mad that she didn't get to do it with me a few months ago. It was a lot of fun. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)