Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

♥Brittany's Journey to a smaller me♥ -Journal- Update with pictures

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

My name is Brittany and my journey to a smaller me started a little over a year ago I was about 270 pounds I know I didn't weigh myself at my heaviest. Its taken me a while to get the weight off and I know if I would have buckled down harder I would have lost more by now but it took me a while to get into the groove of working out daily not drinking my dr. pepper and eating my chocolate and other unhealthy things. What I started out with was Zumba I lost about 15 pounds doing it then quit for a few months and gained a few pounds back. I then moved onto Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and lost some weight on that was well. from that I started Brazilian butt lift and p90x. and lost even more weight. here are my weights atleast the ones I wrote down I didn't start writing them down until December. I realized in Jan 2012 maybe a little before that I weighed 264.4lbs and it really sank in. I know I weighed more then 264 because I remember my jeans started getting a little more lose and I decided to weigh myself. 

Dec 2012: 245.6
Jan. 2013: 239.2
Feb & Mar 2013: 237.4
April & May 2013: Stuck between 237 and 233
June and July 2013: Stuck at 226.4'ish 

I am now stuck at 226'ish at first I lost quite a bit then got stuck and would lose again... Its time to get my butt in gear and get myself to my next goal weight which is 200 pounds. 26 pounds to go and I am to my goal. 

I still remember when i weighted myself and weight 202 pounds and freaked out because I wasn't my normal 170 I started jogging but wasn't getting the results I wanted and quit next thing I know I am up to 264 pounds. I should have stuck with my jogging and wouldn't be stuck here today but I know I will get there!! :)

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
fitmama713
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck, girl!! You got this!!!!
MrsGibson2013
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting fitmama713:

Good luck, girl!! You got this!!!!

mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Ah girl!  You can do this.  Just take one day at time.  You have a goal set.  Just keep working towards that.  Any movement is movement.  I can't wait to follow you on your journey! big smile mini

MrsGibson2013
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Thank you so much! You ladies are amazing! :)

Quoting mjgm1966:

Ah girl!  You can do this.  Just take one day at time.  You have a goal set.  Just keep working towards that.  Any movement is movement.  I can't wait to follow you on your journey! big smile mini

EbEAsMama
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:13 PM

You can do it! I don't even know where to begin to lose weight. I have Fybromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritus along with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I want so badly to make time to exercise and to eat healthy but I am so tired all the time. Your story shows that hard work does pay off. I am going to do a little research and get started on being a smaller me as well! Good luck Brittany! I am cheering you on!

MrsGibson2013
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Thanks so much! I hope that you find something to help you. You can totally do it! I wish you the best of luck! 

Quoting EbEAsMama:

You can do it! I don't even know where to begin to lose weight. I have Fybromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritus along with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I want so badly to make time to exercise and to eat healthy but I am so tired all the time. Your story shows that hard work does pay off. I am going to do a little research and get started on being a smaller me as well! Good luck Brittany! I am cheering you on!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)