Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

OMG size 8 progress pics

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:33 PM
  • 42 Replies
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello ladies I just was so excited I had to share my wonderful news with you all
It has been so HOT here and Im not a shorts kinda girl but I needed some so we went out today to old navy and I pick to size 8 and 10 u will not believe it but the 8 was perfect I was so shock and they were not long shirts but my legs and butt look so good in them I can't remember ever wearing a size 8 it has always been 11 or 13
My hard work is paying off.
Can any of my ladies relate?post ur "YAY ME"Outfit

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fitmama713
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Woohoo!!!!! Awesome!! I cannot wait to feel that way!!
ballerina18
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM

WHOOT WHOOT!

way to go

That is so awesome. You look great! I'll share a recent photo of me that made me go "I like what I see" when I saw it. =D This black running jacket is my favorite jacket. I would wear it everyday if I didn't sweat in it so much. It hides all my trouble spots. LOL

mama0106
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Wow u look great and yes cute jacket

Quoting ballerina18:

WHOOT WHOOT!

way to go

That is so awesome. You look great! I'll share a recent photo of me that made me go "I like what I see" when I saw it. =D This black running jacket is my favorite jacket. I would wear it everyday if I didn't sweat in it so much. It hides all my trouble spots. LOL

mama0106
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Its possible and it will be worth it at the end

Quoting fitmama713:

Woohoo!!!!! Awesome!! I cannot wait to feel that way!!

MommyLehr
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Good job!! I'm still stuck in a 16/18... But I just started couch to 5k and walking 3 miles a day on the days I'm not doing couch to 5k! :)
mama0106
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Well good u will get there just remember u r beautiful no matter what size u r being healthy is key
I never wanted to get skinny So im happy with where I I'm right now ( hubby likes a curvy girl so I can't lose to much lol

Quoting MommyLehr:

Good job!! I'm still stuck in a 16/18... But I just started couch to 5k and walking 3 miles a day on the days I'm not doing couch to 5k! :)

MommyLehr
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Thanks!! Being in shape and healthy is my main goal!!

My husband likes curvy girls too. But I will never be stick thin anyway. At 125 lbs I was wearing a size 9 and had hip bones popping out! I have wide hips. I am only 5'1" lol

Quoting mama0106:

Well good u will get there just remember u r beautiful no matter what size u r being healthy is key

I never wanted to get skinny So im happy with where I I'm right now ( hubby likes a curvy girl so I can't lose to much lol

Quoting MommyLehr:

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay!!  Great job!!  I need to take pics in some of those outfits- went from a 20/22 to a 6/8, so I can definitely relate!  =)

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

itsm3
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:50 AM
3 moms liked this

congrats op!  isn't so incredible when you start to see signifcant results and you realize how far you've come?  you look great :)

my most recent one..i hit my target size months ago so i'm just maintaining, also working to get more defintion and also in training for tough mudder but i love this pic of me in this dress...love how my upper body/shoulders look :)

mama0106
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:27 AM
You look amazing urself

Quoting musicpisces:

Yay!!  Great job!!  I need to take pics in some of those outfits- went from a 20/22 to a 6/8, so I can definitely relate!  =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN