Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring/Summer Challenge - Week 11 Weigh in

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM
  • 3 Replies

Click Here for Week 1
Click Here for Week 2
Click Here for Week 3
Click Here for Week 4 
Click Here for Week 5 
Click Here for Week 6
Click Here for Week 7
Click Here for Week 8 
Click Here for Week 9 
Click Here for Week 10  

Last 4 weeks!! But y ou can still jump in if you'd like. Let us know how you did this past week, and what your goals are for the upcoming week. Good luck ladies!

“Eating crappy food isn't a reward -- it's a punishment.” 
-Drew Carey 

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Erica_Smerica
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Start weight: 162.2
Last week: 152.2
Last week's goal: 151.0
This week's weigh in: 151.2 (didn't quite reach my goal.)

Total lost this week: -1.0
Total lost this challenge: -11

Next weeks goal: 149.8
Ultimate goal: 140

I know I'm only aiming for 1 pound a week. And for week 11 having a loss of 11 pounds is exactly what I've been aiming for. I just felt thinner this week and thought maybe I'd see the 140's. Also it's hard realizing that I'm only half way to my goal. At this rate it will take me another 11 weeks to get to where I want to be. That seems like a long time to me.

I think part of it is that when I lost weight the first time (109 pounds!) I did it very quickly-- nearly averaging 3 pounds a week. Which was fine I think. Now that I've had a baby and I'm breastfeeding, and in school, I don't have that much time to dedicate to weight loss, and I really don't want to lose my milk supply-- so a pound a week is slower than what I'm used to, but technically it's what I'm aiming for.

Oh and I know this is a boohoo moment but 11 pounds/11 more weeks seems like such a long way to go. :(

twnkedee
by Tia on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:24 AM
2 moms liked this

SW:242

TW:223

Well, I can't believe I have lost almost 20 pounds!! Thanks to all of you for keeping me motivated to keep exercising and watch what I eat! I knew I had to weigh in weekly so it has been keeping me honest! Thanks again!

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm at the end of vacation so I'm up a few lbs. goal for this week is to eat well and lose the water weight :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)