Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I want to cry!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM
  • 7 Replies
I want to cry!!!!! It seems like the harder I try to lose weight the more I gain it :((. I'm so close to just giving up and dealing with being fat the rest of my life.
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ASPENOPS
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Stop worrying about the weight. If you are doing it correctly (heavy lifting and light cardio) you WILL gain good weight!

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:28 PM

more info?

If you are doing the right things, the weight will come off.  I KNOW it can be seriously frustrating at times, but don't give up!

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Don't give up! You can do it. I know sometimes it can be difficult and seems like it just won't happen, but you can do it.
dlnimo
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Don't give up. I have been doing this for almost 2 years. It took a LOT longer to gain the weight.
M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM

I understand.  I feel the same way.  I'm now not trying to focus on my weight.  I'm focusing on my choices instead.  I'm taking the smallest task and approaching that more than looking at the big picture.  All day today, I was making choices about my attempt to lose weight:

Should I grab something on the way to work or bring hard boiled eggs?  Hard boiled eggs.

I'm hungry at 10:30am...what am I going to do?  Eat my banana.

Noon came around...do I want to eat lunch in my office or actually change my clothes and go for a run like I told myself?  Go for a run.

I like an afternoon mocha frappachino but I will get a mocha frappachino lite. 

My water bottle is empty.  I need to get up RIGHT NOW and fill it up. 

Honestly, I self-sabotage a lot so instead of focusing on the big picture, I'm focusing on each puzzle piece.  KWIM?

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Are you eating enough? You have to eat to lose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wahmx3
by Shelley on Jul. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM

What is your BMR? What types of food are you eating? How many calories are you currently eating? How much water do you drink? These are important questions to help you out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)