Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

A week

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 3 Replies

I've been back on track for a week and I gained ozs. I'm at 199.8

I know that I've been eating better not perfect but still. It's more that I haven't been eating the right amounts.  And that i've been putting all in my workouts. I'm annyoed with myself cause of it. 

I know last night into today I've been stress and it's not getting better.  I know that's a facter but it's not the whole thing. 

Just sucks. 

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
celestenmiller
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Your doing better then me, don't be so hard on yourself. I've been slipping the past week we were on vacation... I gotta get back into the motions.
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Weight will go up and down during this process.  You have to turn that gain into fuel to keep going.

Trust me- I'm irritated too- I FINALLY had hit my goal of 175 and then the next day was my sons birthday- we had enchiladas and cake (not even a big peice-and it had sugar free icing!)and BAM gained 2.5 lbs in one day ...so the scale said.  SO, I'm sticking to my calories- drinking my water and doing my work-outs like usual and staying off the scale for a few more days...I know it will drop again

red_head_mommy2
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I know it's going to happen and it is fuel to keep going. Just why can't something be easy. It's like I bust my ass in all acepts of life. Just for once I want something esay. But again deep down I know if it was easy it wouldn't be worth. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)