Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Body By Vi help

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have been on the body by bi shakes since 6/25/2013. im on week 3 and have lost 10lbs. i was down to 209 by the weekend (starting at 221 5'8) then i shot back up to 217 by monday night. (kinda killed it over the weekend) been trying to do really good. i go to the gym for the treadmill and do 3 miles in an hour a night. i am up and down stairs all day at home (laundry and misc stuff).

Normal routine of eating:

Shake in the morning, veggies for a snack (broccoli, brussle sprouts, cucumber, tomato or bell pepper) (not all at once i pick one or 2) then a shake for lunch. sometimes some tuna with half an avocado (no bread), then more veggies and sometimes a light dinner. sometimes ill just do another shake cause i dont want to gain it al back with dinner.

almost 30 days on the challenge and another 60 seems so far. i took before pictures but didnt do measurements. nothing really fits different and i dont feel like ive lost 10lbs.

any advice? please no negative like "are you gonna live on those forever" please.

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
iamcafemom83
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Bump
mem82
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I'm not an expert at this at all but maybe you are taking in enough calories? I don't know if I believe in starvation mode but your body will hold onto weight after a first big drop if it isn't being fed correctly. Maybe toss in some peanut butter? Some chicken at lunch?

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:25 PM

What's your calorie intake? What are your shakes? (calories for each shake?) etc

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Btw... I'm a promoter... I've lost 50lbs on The Challenge since Nov

rdnkwskygrl
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:30 PM

i dont count calories. i just try to eat veggies and the shakes. im so scared of eating and gaining weight. no matter what i eat. i pretty much force the veggies even though i love them just to avoid eating other food. i know i have to eat to lose but i have so much to lose i dont want to gain to work twice as hard.

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:17 PM
You're not eating nearly enough. You need to eat real food. What you saw happen over the weekend (the gain) is exactly what's going to happen when u stop the shakes and start eating again. If you're going to use it as a meal replacement then at least only use it for one meal and then eat food for the other two plus snacks. But that's definitely your problem, not eating enough.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:30 PM

It's sounds like you aren't eating enough. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)