Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Ok day

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:33 PM
  • 1 Replies

had a busy weekend. been going to the gym every night this week and felt pretty good after each session. didnt go friday but still ate ok. (snacked on taco bell but no gain no loss) went first thing sat morning and did a session. had a shake when i got home. then snacked at a bday party (lil bit of chicken and some fruit) then had a bite or two of salmon from the other night with half a bell pepper & half a tomato. woke up tired but its been busy. had a shake for breakfast and felt ok today. then killed it at another birthday party with 2small pieces of tri tip, a small piece of chicken cut in half, green salad and potato salad. i feel awful now. i feel so guilty for eating unhealthy. i know i have to eat real food and should give my self a treat day in moderation but... i was trying to save my treat day for next saturday (the only day i look forward to all year) gilroy garlic festival. its tradition to go and i missed it last year (bedrest with my youngest son) so i was gonna have my cheat day then. i stll just may but toady not really feelin too good about myself.

by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Everything sounds good.

Im intrigued about the garlic festival. I love festivals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN