Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Can't lose weight yet but soon...

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am 26 weeks pregnant and have been trying to eat better and not gain too much weight so that when I get back on my weight loss journey I will be in a good place... As of right now I am 12 pounds down... First picture was weight loss from the beginning of my pregnancy and the second is from 25wks... Yes I am still over weight but it makes me feel better that I have been obviously eating better since my weight has decreased not increased a whole lot... So another 14 weeks, baby will be here and I can continue on my weight loss journey

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
countrybaby89
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Starting to think of my weight loss plans as time gets closer for me to have baby and since I have less than 14 weeks left I want to start formulating a plan....

My goal is to lose 50lbs next year (starting from the day I have the baby)

Since that is less than 1 pound a week I believe I can start there and kick start my weight loss...

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:38 PM
I think you have a great goal and plan. But just remember after baby things can be stressful and don't beat yourself up if you don't lose during a week.
countrybaby89
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:41 AM

That's why I did one pound a week so that its not too depressing if I miss my goal... After baby has been born and both boys are in school maybe I can work on it slowly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)