Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Mastered one week

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:55 AM
  • 4 Replies
I've been off and on this board. I get motivated. I get unmotivated. I've gained 40lbs back in the last three years.

I started weight watchers a few weeks ago. I lost 4 lbs and quickly gained it back. Went off the wagon to PmS in chocolate heaven. Got back on the wagon and lost the 4lbs. I'm up to 3 miles of walking 3.6mph. This is a victory for me because I have literally not exercised in ... A long time. I have become so lethargic lately. I started taking vitamins again. I am always always deficient in D and B12. Last time I had my blood drawn I was deficient in everything even iron. So while they are extremely hard for me to swallow I've been taking them the last few days and I just can really feel my energy level coming back. I made it through today with no nap after work! I got my house work done and I haven't been sitting on CM.

I am on a break from the kids. One is with her dad and the other is visiting grandma. So I've become lazy. For a week now I've been consistent and doing my best to take care of me. One day at a time right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Yay you!  One day at a time is the perfect plan!  Keep up with the walking. :)

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:10 AM

One day at a time!  Keep it up!  Wooo hoo!!!!!

Jenn77781
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:19 AM

The fact that you keep trying is great. You don't give up and that's counts for so much. I go through the same thing.

momof2ex1
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I have such a hard time with that. I worked so hard 4 years ago to lose the baby weight. I lost a good chunk of weight and was feeling so good. It was like I got to my goal and just said, I worked hard - I deserve to eat whatever I want. The 30's hit and man.. Mama was right. I can't get away with that anymore. It's so hard to be the one to eat the salad and grilled chicken when everyone else is eating a burger. My absolute weakness is a burger. I am just having a hard time but each day I plan to get up and make a menu and stick to it. I miss my 20's lol

Quoting Jenn77781:

The fact that you keep trying is great. You don't give up and that's counts for so much. I go through the same thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)