Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many times a week....

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

How many times a week do you go to the gym? Do you do different workouts each time? How much time do you spend in a day at the gym? Does it help? Do you notice a difference?

Have you met your weightloss goals by going to the gym? Share your success!

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I go to a zumba studio and do zumba classes 5-6 days a week and some days twice ore even 3 times ( thoguh 3 is rare). they also have pilates and piyo there once a week -so I do those as well.  At home I have a small weight machine I usually use once a week and we have a ball, and bands as well as a treadmill (though I barely use that anymore-due to the zumba classes)  I have belly dance Dvd's I use here and there too.

besides that I count calories and I have lost 65 lbs so far in about 16 months

jupiter5
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:16 PM
I recently lost 22lbs of baby weight using my fitness pall and running a mile every day, I was 165 and am now 143, the problem is I am not happy with the way I look still it's like every time I reach my goal my new goal gets farther away lol but hey it's progress, the reason I didn't use the gym is I use running to walk my dogs! They love it and motivate me so much!
kbishop8688
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Pfft, I had a personal trainer and everything. I went daily, every other day, three times a week and twice a week.. He couldn't figure out why I wasn't losing weight and neither could my nutritionist.  It was a pain and a waist of money for me!  I don't know why I can't lose weight, typically when I do something about it I gain weight.. But, I finally met the product for me, so maybe one day I rejoin just to stay heart healthy!

itsm3
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:37 AM

i workout at home 5-6x/week.  i am doing doubles because my fitness level is good so i do interval lifting followed by HIIT cardio. combined, those workouts = 60mins or just over 60mins.  i do'nt have time to spend hours working out so interval training is best for me and it's what gave me amazing results.

Lesgerm
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:46 AM
I go the gym 3 days a week for strength training. Tuesday and Thursday I work out for 30 min and on Saturday it's an hour. On Fridays I run 3 miles and on Sundays I run anywhere from 8-10ish miles with my running group. So I end up working out 5 days per week all together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)