Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I'm in my last THREE days...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

Of INSANITY!! It's been amazing journey, but ready for a break! :) 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
my808escape
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM

What results have you seen?

That's awesome that you've done almost the entire program! I'm too much of a quitter to commit to something like that.

wahmx3
by Shelley on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:41 AM

That's great! I bet you love the results.

akmaldo
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:50 AM

My results have been amazing for what I put into it. I worked out everyday, and ate a lot healtheir than I used to but it still wasn't near where it needed to be! I'll post before and afters once I finish saturday! :) I tried to do insanity a year ago and gave up. This time I joined a support group on FB and stayed committed and just did it! 

Quoting my808escape:

What results have you seen?

That's awesome that you've done almost the entire program! I'm too much of a quitter to commit to something like that.

jlmc
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:08 PM

CONRATS, I started this week and it kicked my ass! Tell me it gets easier! Haha even though I know it really doesnt!

akmaldo
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Nope, it never gets easier.. It actually gets harder lol! How did you do on your first fit test? :) 

Quoting jlmc:

CONRATS, I started this week and it kicked my ass! Tell me it gets easier! Haha even though I know it really doesnt!

jlmc
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I almost died! lol. It hit me hard, I was not expecting it. I did 49, 30, 50, 28, 4, 10, 15, 32. It was hard to keep up. The second day I paced myself better so I didnt over do it and it hurt but felt good!

Quoting akmaldo:

Nope, it never gets easier.. It actually gets harder lol! How did you do on your first fit test? :) 

Quoting jlmc:

akmaldo
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Great job! You'll be feeling it for sure! :) Do you have a heart rate monitor?

Quoting jlmc:

I almost died! lol. It hit me hard, I was not expecting it. I did 49, 30, 50, 28, 4, 10, 15, 32. It was hard to keep up. The second day I paced myself better so I didnt over do it and it hurt but felt good!

Quoting akmaldo:

Quoting jlmc:

jlmc
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM

No, did you use one?

Quoting akmaldo:

Quoting jlmc:

Quoting akmaldo:

Quoting jlmc:

akmaldo
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Yes, I love it! It also tracks your calorie burn!

Quoting jlmc:

No, did you use one?

Quoting akmaldo:

Quoting jlmc:

Quoting akmaldo:

Quoting jlmc:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN