Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

advice for toning the stomach...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
I really want to tone up my stomach. I have been doing some workouts, but it seems that I have come to a road block, so what are some different workout that I can try. I have been doing so many different ones, so please don't ask. Any advice is welcome.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mhaney03
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:11 AM
There is an app for daily ab workouts. I have it downloaded but haven't used it yet.
akmaldo
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Goodness where to begin... I would not do crunches or abs. Do high knees, weighted plank, c-sit position moves.. If you want a program I would recommend hip hop abs. No sit ups or crunches and you'll tine that stomach for sure! :) 

mom_of_twingirl
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:53 AM
thank you
mcginnisc
by Claire on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:31 AM

How is your diet? Belly fat is made in the kitchen. If your diet is not seriously clean, you will have belly fat and ab workouts will not make it go anywhere. You have to couple a super clean diet with cardio, strength and flexibility to achieve a flat belly.

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

mom_of_twingirl
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:37 AM
my diet is clean. I try not to eat anything that is not healthy
Cmr011
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Is your belly from stress? Try incorporating some form of exercise that you find soothing like yoga, walking, or whatever is stress relieving for you. Since you eat healthy is it possible that something doesn't agree with your system contributing to your belly such as green gassy vegetables or a gluten sensitivity?
jlmc
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Planking. Try pilaties too, its core strengthening.

susieQ680
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Billy banks got a good workout , i got min at walmart its a 45 min workout i garantee u will drip with sweet

mom_of_twingirl
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:43 PM
thanks, i will look into all theses. i am not sure if it is something that doesnt agrees.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN