Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How do you find your motivation to workout?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:30 AM
  • 2 Replies
I am 26 years old and have a 2 year old. I know for the longest time I must of had a very fast Metabolism cause I could just eating anything whenever I wanted. About a month ago I've been getting stressed, fighting a lot with my dh and I traveled to my dh home state last month cause his gma passed away. The whole time we were there for a month we constantly ate out cause we had no normal food lol I think we both lost track and we both gained weight. Now we're depressed cause of that. I'm about 5' 1" and I weighed 107 now I'm 117. Yuck. And I can tell. I want to get back to 105 actually and I don't know how or where to start. I can't also figure out how to get motivated especially with my little one being by my side. Please help me and give me any tips that could motivate me or that motivates you and where you started?? Thank you
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Just make a plan and force it. Like they say, "fake it til you make it". It will become a part of your day just like anything else. If you think about it too much you'll talk yourself out of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:58 AM

you really do have to force yourself to get active. you could also make your workouts a game so that way its fun for you and baby. i do workout dvd's and let my almost 3 year old do them with me if she wants too. I even let her use a set of 2lb weights. I also take her for runs and walks around the neighborhood in her stroller.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)