Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Pics! Yikes!

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

Mobile Photo

Ok so someone posted awhile back to do before and after pics to see your progress... These are before... I'm at 220, I started at 240 but didn't take pics then. I look a mess cuz I'm an hour post workout! I took a couple views front side etc but phone only letting me upload 1.
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mybabiesmyheart
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Before... 235. My wedding is in October lets see what I can do before then!!
cad1972
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:49 PM

A wedding is a great motivator!!! 2 girls I work with are getting married 1 in Aug and 1 next year in March they have been working hard and look great!!! They actually motivated me there are sevarl girls at work working out and getting healthier so we are all keeping up with each other!

Good Luck!!

mybabiesmyheart
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Thank you! I'm all alone getting healthy with homeschooling my dd and running a small farm so no motivation here. Dh eats whatever! So I need all the encouragement I can get! What kind of work out are you guys doing?
cad1972
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:20 PM

My dh and I walk 2-3 nights a week 2 miles in our neighborhood is perfect with no through traffic, its a quit area. the past 2 weeks we haven't walked cuz its just been so HOT!  With the girls at work we go to this women only gym but its not a typical gym its mostly classes, like hip hop zumba, yoga, mommy and me, barre(which is like balet moves-lots of leg work) there is a butts and guts class which works on butts and abs. So that is cool cuz we act goofy and workut and have fun. At home I have a tracy anderson video which is an all over workout.

It is hard when you do it alone and someone around you can eat anything, thankfully my dh is also loosing weight so its easier to eat better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)