Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Thighs

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:45 AM
  • 67 Replies

I am looking for some good at home exercises that will help slim and tone the upper thigh area. If you know of any please let me know thanks in advance for the help!

Sarah      10-16-06                                     Luciano 11-27-08

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsm3
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:55 AM

you can't spot reduce; you have to do overall cardio and eat clean

cad1972
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I have a Tracy Anderson Mat DVD workout it's a whole body workout but the leg section is awesome!! I think you can youtube it. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Yep, I agree here.  Good luck!

Quoting itsm3:

ambermario4ever
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I already do daily cardio and eat great. I have lost a lot of weight already just working on the last 15-20 pounds now. And I want to tight up and tone my upper thighs.

Quoting itsm3:

HappyGirl77
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:56 AM

run run and run some more.  I carry all my weigh in my thighs and running is the only thing that seems to help.  I am doing insanity now though...I will tell you how that works out when I finish my 1st sixty days in September.

almburr
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Weight lifting!!
ambermario4ever
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Well I would love to start running but I always have my youngest with me at least and I can't run with him.

Quoting HappyGirl77:

run run and run some more.  I carry all my weigh in my thighs and running is the only thing that seems to help.  I am doing insanity now though...I will tell you how that works out when I finish my 1st sixty days in September.

ambermario4ever
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I can't go to a gym and I do not have the room or money for an at home weight machine.

Quoting almburr:

Weight lifting!!

HappyGirl77
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Do you have a jogging stroller?  There is a group of ladies that meet by my house every week that have a "jogging club" or something and they all have their kids in strollers :)  Just a suggestion...my sister used hers until my niece was 5 years old.  Oh and I also do a lot of lunges and squats (when I am not doing Insanity...I don't think I would be able to walk if I did those in addition to running and Insanity right now :))

Quoting ambermario4ever:

Well I would love to start running but I always have my youngest with me at least and I can't run with him.

Quoting HappyGirl77:

almburr
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Resistance bands are inexpensive. Do you have kids? Lift them. Empty milk jugs filled with sand, items placed in a plastic milk crate, tires. Body weight resistance. I use turbo fire and it uses your own body weight. Look around your house inside and out there is bound to be something with heft.

Quoting ambermario4ever:

I can't go to a gym and I do not have the room or money for an at home weight machine.

Quoting almburr:

Weight lifting!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)