Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'll take anything

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:04 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hello all...anyways I was just wondering if you ladies had any advice or really anything to help me...I am a mother or two and it has been almost two years since I had my last. i have lost no weight I try and eat healthy and stay active but if I don't see nono change in a month or so I get discouraged. just wondering of you ladies could share some success, something to give me little motivation, things that have worked for you, Anything.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jeannine_B
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:14 AM

have a light cardio workout on a daily basis.

little_mama83
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:25 PM

How informed are you about what you eat and/or what you should be eating? You said you eat healthy but that could encompass a lot of different things! If you just feel that you eat healthy without really looking at nutrition labels, the first thing I'd suggest checking is just how many calories you're taking in every day. Obviously they aren't the most important thing overall but for weight loss they're a pretty good place to start. Do you know your BMR or your daily calorie needs?

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Aug. 11, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I have a journal about what's worked for me.  I've lost over 100 lbs, and am still going.  Click here if you'd like to read it.  No gimmicks or products, just real food and exercise.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 1:25 PM

what has workd for me is counting calories- working out and drinkig water

I have lost 65 lbs so far- still going

You can do it, but it takes time and determination :)

iloveeandc
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Have you ever heard of Shakeology? I drink it and it has made such a difference!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)