• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I just say...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM
  • 1 Replies

I have overhauled my diet. I went from trying to lose weight to gaining 10 lbs since the beginning of summer. Snacking, snacks with movies, popsicles, ice cream, taking the kids out for pizza...blah. So this past weekend I went shopping and I'm eating vegetarian. I'd go vegan but, I do eat eggs in the morning sometimes and I eat cheese sometimes. Besides that, I've been eating mostly veggies, some fruits, and if I eat any carbs it's whole wheat wraps or pasta.  I'm also taking vitamins. I'm feeling much better and I've steadily lost a pound a day pretty much eating whenever I feel like it, just good things instead of junk. I feel fuller longer without that uggghhh feeling you get when you eat too much. I gave up coffee with creamer and replaced it with green tea in the morning. I give myself a small treat in the evening...like popcorn with a movie or a couple spoons of ice cream but, I don't eat a whole gigantic bowl full with chocolate syrup. It's good, I don't feel deprived at all.

But it's making me poop...A LOT! lol

Is this my system flushing out since I just started, or is this the norm for eating lots of veggies and fiber?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Reina13
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Wow a pound a day is great. Im not sure if it is your body flushing your system or not, but I think the cleaner eating is a major contributor to your loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)