Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

It's August! What are your goals for this month?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:34 PM
  • 52 Replies

Hi Ladies,

It's August 1st! What are your goals for this month?

=)

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 to 2 pounds a week. Very happy with 6 to 8lbs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chamamahaha
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM
To stay alive
ballerina18
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:12 PM

My goals:

• Lose 5lbs (or more..heh) this month.
  • Mix up my workout routine
  • Stretch more
audmom1218
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Eat real food (no processed crap) weight train 3days/week. Cardio 3 days/week and find yummy camping food!
lillybug222
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM
I'm returning to work after maternity leave/summer vacation...I'm hoping to make it through with my sanity...not over eating along the way would be even better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:21 PM

lose 3 lbs?

seriously- I've been stuck for 5-6 weeks so a 3 lb loss this month would be GREAT

also- start using the kettlebell I jsut bought- I just need to look up videos or sites to have an idea what to do with it!

ashley9603
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I would like to work on eating healthier and adding some more miles to my running schedule.I go on a cruise with the family in 30 days so I want to look and feel my best.

ACsLady
by Chrystal on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Rock the next 30 days of our workouts. :D I had great results the first 30 days, so I plan to just keep with the schedule and do the best I can. I'd like to improve on our eating habits to make the workouts more effective.

As far as particulars...I'd like to lose at least an inch and a half off my waist and hips. Any loss everywhere else will be fine with me. I lost 9.5 inches overall this past month, so I don't know if I'm likely to lose less this month or still lose a good amount. I have a long way to go before I reach my end goals, so any loss is good with me.

I only lost 3 lbs. last month, so I'd like to lose more this month...6-8 lbs. would be good. More would be awesome, but it's not realistic or healthy. :( I'm at 189. My goal at the beginning of July was to be 170 by 24 September. Won't quite get there even losing 2 lbs. a week at this point, so I think my new goal is going to be getting out of the 180's by then. Again, any loss is progress. Just gonna do the best I can.

Mrs.Sparkle
by Sparkle on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM
To get under 220 and eat more veggies:)
bbrackett
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:30 PM
No junk or fast food. Do insanity and stick to it no matter how hard it is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)