Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

*sigh*

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:26 AM
  • 8 Replies

so...I have had a HARD time since I hit 175 about 2 months ago... it got where 2 1/2 weeks ago, I decided to skip the scale for at least a week or two because I was getting frustrated.

Anyhow, I have been counting the calories an stuck to it most every day,  workig out- did my first hot yoga class, and tried mellowing out a bit from all the zumba and not giving in to the scale.

This morning I finally decided to see how it's going and I'm down ONE lb. since last time...

SO irritating.  I definitely have more to lose- I mean I *could* go for 25 more for sure...it's not like I'm small now or something.  

anyhow, I think I'll skip the stupid scale again now until the last day of August/ first day of Sept.   *I  had made a goal of about 3 lbs a month since hitting 175- but at this rate that's NEVER gonna happen, I haven't even lost 3 lbs in TWO months!

*maybe I need to eat closer to 1800 calories rather than 1600?  That's SO hard to bring myself to DO though...

*sigh*

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Quoting bodycandywraps:

Hey miss lady! I completely understand your pain. I set a weight loss goal of 15lbs. I am using a product that is helping me loose weight and stay healthy. If you would like to know more about it let me know..Its a 45 min detox body wrap that will boost your weight loss! I wrapped last night and lost 1 inch off my waistline..the results are progressive over a 72 hr period so I have yet to see how many inches total..here's and example of what it does..its really easy and inexpensive..send inbox me or email me @ bodycandywraps@gmail.com..good luck!

no thanks- and I think this counts as advertising.

I won't use: shakes, pills, strict diets, wraps or any of that stuff.

bodycandywraps
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:46 PM

ok no problem have a nice day!

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Do you weigh/measure your food?  Sorry, I know it's so frustrating!!!

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Stefanie83:

Do you weigh/measure your food?  Sorry, I know it's so frustrating!!!

yes I weigh and measure it all

big_red05
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:06 AM
You defiantly have to eat to lose :) hard to understand but if your body is worn out and hungry it will hold onto fat!
mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:18 AM

You are doing all the right things.  Hang in there.  Maybe you are just building muscle?

MunchiesMom324
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I know that feeling! I dropped from 194 to 173-175 almost overnight (well, 8 weeks...) and havent lost anything since mid april. I want to hit 150-155, but i wont complain if i get down in the 140s that i havent seen in ten years. Good luck!!
iwannalose10
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM

i know how you feel sweetie!!!

i am stuck no matter what i do.

hang in there,and dont give up,hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN