Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

please i need a friend to join me on my weightloss

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hi everyone,please just started a weightloss program,but finding it hard staying on it,i diet too but sometimes i get of track and cant explain what happens and why that happens but it just happens,i just need a friend to join me and encourage me to keep up,it would be nice if the person is on a weightloss programe too so we share how it went,what we are going through and all....
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teracheri
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I would love to! Do you have facebook? What program are you doing?

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Jincks013
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM
2 moms liked this

My secret to dieting is... don't.  I eat sensibly but I don't measure portions, I changed what I ate; there's a lot less fats/ sugars in grapes then cheetos, spreading peanut butter on celery is not only good but good for you; the second is I dont' 'exercise' per se. I go on two long walks a day that include a long (1.1 mile) hill I climb, I never step on a scale but I can tell you i've lost 3 pant sizes and goodwill is my best friend for clothing.  I'd be happy to help you get on track. 

The other don't: Don't deprive yourself! Those two days before mother nature visits I have a small bag of cheetos and a hershey bar, monday is my 'cheat' day where I let myself backslide a bit and have something not 'diet'.  Weight loss is more about Do then Don't. 

Hanab818
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Iwould love one to! I keep starting then I fall off the wagon. Im really sick of it.
nancyberry
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Yes am on fb,and am dieting its a 30days -one meal a day program,where you have only one meal a day and for other meals you have fruits and vegetables only ....its to help watch calorie intake daily

Quoting teracheri:

I would love to! Do you have facebook? What program are you doing?

nancyberry
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Hmmmm....was thinking i was the only who had that experience,i had some cravings and am off the wagon,its so painful,thats why i need support,so we could share and help eachother back on track

Quoting Hanab818:

Iwould love one to! I keep starting then I fall off the wagon. Im really sick of it.

nancyberry
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Hmmmm....was thinking i was the only who had that experience,i had some cravings and am off the wagon,its so painful,thats why i need support,so we could share and help eachother back on track.....thanks

Quoting Hanab818:

teracheri
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:34 AM
I just started a health and fitness group on Facebook if you guys are interested in joining. Just find me on Facebook. Tera Cheri Barnett. I'll add you to the group. It's a place to just help each other stay on track and share goals and cheer each other on.
teracheri
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:34 AM
I just started a health and fitness group on Facebook if you guys are interested in joining. Just find me on Facebook. Tera Cheri Barnett. I'll add you to the group. It's a place to just help each other stay on track and share goals and cheer each other on.
teracheri
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I think I added you on Facebook. I'd love to add you to my fitness group. There will be a lot of support and motivation in there for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN