Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

A bit off topic...and probably too much info but whatever...I'm annoyed!

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 4 Replies

So irritated right now.  Being a girl SUCKS. Seriously.  I mean yeah- we get to wear sparkly things and have pretty hair, but this bleeding thing has GOT TO GO!

I just did this like 2 weeks ago and now again?  I was going to go to zumba this morning but now? nope, that's out because It's not enough to use  a tampon, and zumba-ing in a pad is just NOT gonna work-at all.  

I normally have this every 24 days- so that already sucks, but this thing of getting it a week earlier than that? NO.

I am SO over this. I have been done with having kids for over 17 yrs now. There is NO need to deal with this anymore.  I was hoping this getting older thing would make them happen LESS not MORE. It's the 2nd time this has happened in about 7 months...

that explains why my boobs hurt SO bad a couple days ago and why I just wanted to eat all day yesterday- though I DID stick to my plan for the day-but it was seriously hard to do

sorry...needed to vent...ugh

alice_by_tinkacherri-1.gif alicesiggy picture by charlotsomtimes

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sumtermom3
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM
I feel your pain. Lol I had to skip my workout Monday too. I'm so over it but I'm only 34 so I have a long time left to deal. :(
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Hugs mama!  Hope you're feeling better:)

kls32181
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM

hugs

monicas3w
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM

You know you can take birthcontrol and skip the days that are placebo and keep going so you don't get your period.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN