Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Does your spouse/SO exercise?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:08 PM
  • 20 Replies

by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
randomosityblog
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Yes she is doing Body Beast currently. MUCH better results than Insanity!

angchick
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Yes, from the time I met him he has always exercised. He was big in weight lifting at the time. Of course he is not as big anymore, but he still works out all the time and eats well.

Here is a very old pic of one of our favorite dates we had. We have been married 10 years so unfortunatley I do not look like that anymore, but working on it :)

big_red05
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Yes... I know I should be happy he cares about his health but he is very selfish about his workout time and I have to make a lot of sacrifices to balence both of our fitness needs with the family
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Yes, Nick is a marathoner. Training for one right now, as a matter of fact. He's out doing 10 miles now, then he and I will join our running group later for more...he'll do another 10, I'll do 12 for my half training :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twnkedee
by Tia on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:04 AM

No, unfortunately not.

Jincks013
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:28 AM

NO.. sadly. My daughter was my walking partner for awhile but stopped going out with me but I'm motivated by the continual downsizing so I keep at it and just made my walk about 12 blocks longer. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Holy cow!!!  He's running 10 miles this morning and the another 10 later?  He's nuts!  LOL!

Quoting Lesgerm:

Yes, Nick is a marathoner. Training for one right now, as a matter of fact. He's out doing 10 miles now, then he and I will join our running group later for more...he'll do another 10, I'll do 12 for my half training :)

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Pretty much! lol

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Holy cow!!!  He's running 10 miles this morning and the another 10 later?  He's nuts!  LOL!

Quoting Lesgerm:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HappyGirl77
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Yes, at least 5 days a week.  But he doesn't like exercising with me :(

cc5112
by Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Absolutely! He got me into P90X, One on One, and now we are doing P90X2. He's always been into fitness. Me? ... Not so much, but  I have been very consistent/diligent  with these workouts and am very happy with how I feel and look. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN