Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Looking for a workout partner in the Katy TX area!

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:46 AM
  • 8 Replies

I noticed quite a few TX moms in the introductions post, are any of you in Katy? I'm moving there in a couple weeks from Oregon, I don't know anyone there! I'd love to find another mom to go to the gym with 3-4 days a week. I'm thinking about joining the YMCA there. 

I don't care what size you are or how experienced you are as long as you're motivated enough to show up!

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sweetness83
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I live in katy thinking about joining a gym need a motivated partner.Im close to morton and mason rd i think it about 15-20 mins from the ymca. What part of katy. 

Blueliner
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Cinco Ranch.

I should also add that I don't do cardio at the gym, just lift. It works though! 

THis is what I did with lifting, healthy eating, and pretty much no cardio after I had my 1st:

Quoting sweetness83:

I live in katy thinking about joining a gym need a motivated partner.Im close to morton and mason rd i think it about 15-20 mins from the ymca. What part of katy. 

emtgirl885
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! Hope your move goes smoothly!
sweetness83
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

wow impressive you are my inspiration.I have a long way to go.lol. Ive always wanted to do weight lifting but didnt really know where to start was thinking I needed to lose weight first didnt want to bulk up my fat.lol

Blueliner
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Thanks, I'm kinda starting over now after my 3rd :( I'll message you in a few days after we join a gym if you're interested in going with me?
sweetness83
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:29 PM
OK I need a motivator.
Blueliner
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Joined the 24hr fitness, the Bella Terra locaiton I think.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome and good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)