Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy - Fall/Winter 2013?

Post here if you're looking for a weight loss/accountability partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated!

Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your weight loss buddy!

Good luck!!

treadmill

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Replies (121-126):
jlinville30
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Morning Mwasham thank you and congrats on your 2nd bundle of joy as well as congrats on your progress so far!

Quoting Mwasham:

Quoting jlinville30:

Hi all I am Jennifer 33 yrs old 5'2" currently at 196lb (down 20lbs from last weigh in back in the summer) I am trying to get down to at least 120. I could really use the help in kicking my arse to keep me motivated. I am doing ok but I know I can do better I just need that extra push. If anyone can help me it would be really appreciated. Hope everyone has a great Holiday!

Hi Jennifer I would love to be your buddy if you still need one. I am 34 and just had my 2nd child. I have lost 10lbs so far but want to loose more. 

buttercup24
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Hi everyone I'm Jenna I'm 29. I'm 4'11" and currently weigh 199 I need and want to lose 80lbs. I have 2 boys 9&4, I have been married 10 years to a wonderful and supportive man. I have a hard time I loose weight but gain it back. My problems are I love sweets and to snack instead of eating a meal and I lack the energy to work out or stick to it. So I would love to have a friend to help me out and vice versa. Thanks!
Mimihh213
by New Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Hi! I need a buddy too.. I'm 5"4 and 140...but the real problem is I don't eat healthy; my cholesterol & blood pressure are high... I need to tone up after having 2 kids....I want to focus on eating right & exercising, and if I loose a few pounds that could be an added bonus!!! I need a lifestyle change!!

Quoting buttercup24: Hi everyone I'm Jenna I'm 29. I'm 4'11" and currently weigh 199 I need and want to lose 80lbs. I have 2 boys 9&4, I have been married 10 years to a wonderful and supportive man. I have a hard time I loose weight but gain it back. My problems are I love sweets and to snack instead of eating a meal and I lack the energy to work out or stick to it. So I would love to have a friend to help me out and vice versa. Thanks!
buttercup24
by Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 9:25 AM
I would love to be your weight loss buddy I've never had one so I am not to sure how this works so bear with me lol

Quoting Mimihh213: Hi! I need a buddy too.. I'm 5"4 and 140...but the real problem is I don't eat healthy; my cholesterol & blood pressure are high... I need to tone up after having 2 kids....I want to focus on eating right & exercising, and if I loose a few pounds that could be an added bonus!!! I need a lifestyle change!!

Quoting buttercup24: Hi everyone I'm Jenna I'm 29. I'm 4'11" and currently weigh 199 I need and want to lose 80lbs. I have 2 boys 9&4, I have been married 10 years to a wonderful and supportive man. I have a hard time I loose weight but gain it back. My problems are I love sweets and to snack instead of eating a meal and I lack the energy to work out or stick to it. So I would love to have a friend to help me out and vice versa. Thanks!
x_Starr_x
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Just had 4th baby trying to lose 30 lbs by march im 5 foot 5 and 169 was 175 started losing december 3rd I wanna be 140ish my normal weight.
isa0330
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Hi,

I am 33 years old, 5'6, actual weight 148, my ideal weight is 135-138. I am an SAHM of a 3 year old girl and 6 months old boy, married for 10 years. I will begin a diet on Jan 02  and will love to find a weight loss buddy.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)