Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Getting back on track...

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:24 AM
  • 2 Replies

It's been a rough this last month... I didn't completely stop working out, just didn't work out 4 days a week, I'm down to 1-2 days. 

I haven't lost any more but haven't gained any back. I stopped tracking my calories so I need to get back to that at least I got into a better eating pattern from the 3 months of eating healthier and exercising. 

I just can't seem to get back focused!! UGH!! 

I have plans to make a fruit salad for work this week for mid morn snack and I am gonna grill some chicken to throw in salad for lunches this week. 

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
miasmommy21407
by Maegan on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM
You can do it! Sometimes you just have to force yourself to do it for a few days until you're back in the routine.

Mommy to Mia 6, Dason 4, Angel Baby who left for heaven 1-6-11, Raegan 1 and Gabriel born August 2013.  

cad1972
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:52 PM

thanks!! i did make my fruit salad and boiled some eggs for my snacks, will grill my chicken when i make dinner, i will make extra for my lunches. 

i've just been really depressed about our infertility issue lately and it's like a huge roller coaster ride and some days im good but this past month it's really got me down. i go from not being hungry to binge eating.

so i think you are right if i have to start forcing myself outta this rut!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN