Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If getting the body you have always dreamed of cost less than $200, would you do it?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

If getting the body you have always dreamed of cost less than $200, would you do it? I always hear of people complaining about their bodies, especially women, but they never do anything about them. There are so many things out there to help people acheive their goals, yet they never tap into the great resources. My heart breaks becuase I want to help so many people reach their dream, but they arent committed. Do you know of anyone like this, or are you one of them?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommyOfOnee
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM
If its a "magic pill" "all natural supplement" or "amazing diet" I wouldn't. Those are mostly scams.
tiredmomfor2
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM
I know a lot of women who constantly ask me how I lost it and how to do it. But in the end they don't do anything about it. We just have the same conversation over and over. They are convinced it is some sort of a pill or medicine that no one is telling them about.
My heart hurts for some of them, because they are my friends. But there is only so much I can do. I can't force them to do better for themselves. They have to want it for themselves.
KristiTurgeon
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM

I would and I have! But I have the same frustrations. I always try to help people but it seems a lot of people need someone who will be there with them 24 hours a day and it just isnt realistic. If I could cook meals for all of my friends and workout with them 7 days a week I totally would so they would lose the weight and stay committed but I just don't have the time or resources. And it is heartbreaking to hear of people who are struggling but still can't grasp the committment.

Lucky2BaMomof2
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Nope.. That is all
mcginnisc
by Claire on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM
4 moms liked this

This screams advertising because I know you are a BB coach. *sigh* 

While it is a fantastic company with amazing programs, posts like these that are evasive, scream fad and people are going to 1) over look it or 2) report it. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

miasmommy21407
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Getting the body of my dreams IS less than $200 and no I don't have to buy any fad programs. It only costs me what I would pay for groceries anyways and maybe a few tax dollars to maintain the park I go to. ;)

Mommy to Mia 6, Dason 4, Angel Baby who left for heaven 1-6-11, Raegan 1 and Gabriel born August 2013.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)