Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Jenni's Journey to Healthy!

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:26 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hello! My name is Jenni. The story of my weight: I was always the 5'7" taller girl who weighed in at 110 on average throught my teens and beyond. At 9 months pregnant when I was 17, I weighed in at 127 lbs. at that point that was the heaviest I'd ever been. About 5 years ago I quit smoking. And in flodded the weight! I'm now at about 192 lbs. I'm not sure in my weight exactly because I don't have a scale at home. I've started a gym membership and am serious about my diet. I'm not on any specific diet plan, just the plan of eating healthy! While I largely want to loose weight, I also want to be healthy and feel good. So... Here I am. I am on MyFitnessPal too. ;)
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
WhiteSoxMommy
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Ok the past few weeks have been crazy and I've been having migraines again. Ugh. But I'm going in to do cardio tonight at the gym as well as meet up with a trainer to get a personalized weights program designed for me. Woot! I ate no breakfast which is normal for me since 8th grade. I'm just not hungry when I get up??? But then I drink coffee all morning (usually comes out to 2 cups) and then water the rest of the day. I had a salad for lunch and a chicken breast. So I'm on a good start there but as long as life and my migraine cooperate, I can start a really good exercise routine! I'm so excited!
WhiteSoxMommy
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Soooo... I went to the gym and was set up with a weight program! It was awesome!!! Can't
Wait to start seeing some results!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)