Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekly Goals

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

I can't believe the first week of September/first week of school is already over!  Things went by fast!  How did you do last week?  Any goals for this coming week?

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM

This past week, I ran 32 miles...I was very happy with that as it included a 14 mile run on Wednesday.  I also took 3 rest days...partly because I felt I needed it.  This week I want to run 5 days and only take 2 rest days.  Some days I need to run shorter distances so I'm not worn out...I also need to eat more food.  That is one big thing I realized after this past week...I'm definitely not eating enough protein and food in general after all the running I'm doing.  I'm going to focus on eating more protein this week and see how I feel.  I also want to log 25 miles.  Another thing I want to do is to work on sprints/interval training on my treadmill in the mornings when I don't have much time to run a long distance, but I need to do some HIIT or something.  It will be good for me to do something different so hill running or interval training on my treadmill will be a good plan.

Sunday - 2 miles of intervals/hills on treadmill & 6 mile trail run

Monday - 2 miles of intervals/hills & 6-7 mile trail run

Tuesday - 3-5 mile run

Wednesday - 13-15 mile run 

Thursday - Rest day

Friday - 5-7 mile run

Saturday - Rest day

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:54 PM
I did 7 miles of walking/running.
drank more water and stay on calories everyday but today. I went over by about 300. :( oops. It was a cheat dinner.

Next week:
Continue to drink more water
Walk/Run 10 + miles (one will be a 5k and will be more running than walking)
Stay on track with calories (I did good last week, but want to continue to stay on track)
twnkedee
by Tia on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:23 AM

This week I need to get back into my routine, I just got back last week from vacation so I did not work out at all (Shame on me), so my goal is to re-start up the work outs, water and calorie counting!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)