Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Who cares what people think?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:49 AM
3 moms liked this

I always think of these things... Never judge someone on their fitness journey. Never know where they started or where they are headed.

cj123573
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Yup! 

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

I always think of these things... Never judge someone on their fitness journey. Never know where they started or where they are headed.

cj123573
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I also think that he's doing a better job than I as I'm usually in a car...and he's getting his sweat on.  Good for him! 

Mommy4000
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I think it's great. You can't care what people think, because you are going to get judged for not doing anything, and still get judged when you try. Not just for a healthy lifestyle, but for all things you do.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I always want to high five bigger people who get out there and make it happen!  At least they're DOING something about it!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:41 PM
very true!!
emtgirl885
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:15 PM
So true!
v2011
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I think most of us start in fitness to lose weight, it's not cause we love the gym!  The love of it comes later when you see your accomplishments.  I started at a size 14, now I'm a 2.  My husband at the time was the one laughing at me. I would never do that to another person. 

randomosityblog
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

So true! When I first started going outside on walks etc I would get called names, people would throw things at me, etc. It always made me give up.. for MONTHS at a time, even. Now, I put my head phones in and say screw them!! They are on their lazy asses while I'm burning calories, they're probably on their way to McDonald's anyway!

taniamorse85
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I applaud him!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)