Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Sports Bra question

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM
  • 10 Replies

Is anyone else having a hard time to find a good bra to workout in? I am a 38DDD and sports bras look horrible on me...like mega saggy, oddly round, boobage going on!!! lol Can someone PLEASE tell me a good sports bra to go buy so I can quit doubling up??

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I would hit up a running store and get sized. Im a 36 dd and I need a good sports bra to work out in. on that is high impact since I run and dont want to bounce to much. 

v2011
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Have you tried Danskin? They sell them at Walmart.  I'm a 34 D and I love them. I was pretty surprised that such an inexpensive one worked, especially at Wallyworld.  But I don't wear any other brand. 

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Moving comfort bras! They're the best! They're pricey but so worth it!
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Im a 38C... I only do underarmor ones. They keep my twins from going anywhere. I do alot of moving too.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Yes!!! I have the Juno and love it!  I need to get another one though...how many do you have Jess?

Quoting MamaJessx3:

crabbyD
by Diana on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:51 PM
I went from a 38D to a 34DD (according to vs, lol) and I really like the champion brand at target..... With my previous jumping in insanity and TF to my now consistent running I feel like it keeps the girls in place.
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 3 junos, and I just got a new one a couple weeks ago for my long runs (one that's soft under my boobs so it doesn't make me chafe)...the rebound racer. I think it's my new favorite! I'm gonna buy another one in that style soon.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Yes!!! I have the Juno and love it!  I need to get another one though...how many do you have Jess?

Quoting MamaJessx3:

cc5112
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Try the Enell Sports bra. You can go directly to their website at enell.com. In it they show you how to measure yourself to find the right size. This bra is also sold through Title 9. It's called The Last Resort bra. Oprah wore it when she ran the Chicago marathon several years ago. That's how I learned about it. I have 2. They are not pretty but your boobs will not bounce!

muzzyh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Go in to a running store, get fitted. Don't get a U-back. T-back (or racer-back) is the way to go.
muzzyh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Try on a bunch of different brands to see what you like. I have a tough time with Nike clothes, but I love their bras.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)