Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I am officially... and starting out pics

Posted by   + Show Post

fat and out of shape!! I mean I knew I was but not to this extent. I'm 5'2 and 177 pounds. I have been looking for some exercises to do and found an app called Nike Training Club. I chose a beginners workout for 30 minutes and lets just say I wasnt even halfway through before sweating was pouring off my face and my heart was galloping to the moon.

I hate that I have allowed myself to get to this point. I have noticed lately that I have been getting short of breath when walking recently and that's not good considering that I am only 25 (bday was 2 days ago).

I currently have a headache from hell and I'm tired but I'm sure tomorrow will be much worse with muscle soreness. When just starting out is it ok to do 30 minutes every other day until my body gets used to it?

I have a question for ladies with bigger boobs. What do you wear while working out? While working out my boobs are all over the place lol so I need a good sports bra or something? Any suggestions?? Thanks!

Back:

Side:

Front:

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:03 PM
You have a good start. The soreness will get better. I still have days where I am kinda sore, but I like it haha

I have big boobs and I like the sports bras with the underwire, especially when running. I hate the bounce:/

I can't wait to read your updates;)
mvbullock
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I ordered the 30 Day Shred DVD yesterday so I will start that once it comes in. I will also be walking, gym & eating healthy. I am 5'5 and weigh 223. I want to lose about 80 lbs total.  I had triplets almost 3 yrs ago & that pregnancy left my belly in terrible condition. I was already overweight beforehand but not this badly. I really want to get this weight off!

Good Luck on your weight loss journey! We can do it!

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Quoting iamcafemom83:

You have a good start. The soreness will get better. I still have days where I am kinda sore, but I like it haha

I have big boobs and I like the sports bras with the underwire, especially when running. I hate the bounce:/

I can't wait to read your updates;)
Thanks. :D
jjamesinCLE
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Sounds like you are already off to a great start! You made a plan, found resources to help you, and you made a public announcement. :) the three p's - personal, peer, and public announcement will help with accountability. I don't know you and I already can sense you will hit your goal. Congrats!
And I don't have large boobs but I did hear Macy's has a new line of apparel and the sports bras are very supportive. I'll try to find the blog post I read about it.
jjamesinCLE
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Oh, and if you are looking for another app with workout suggestions check out JEFIT.
mstricey
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I wear 2 sports bras and a workout tank with built in support to keep the girls under control. Congrats on starting your journey. You can do it!
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Thanks for the encouragement and the tip!

Quoting mstricey:

I wear 2 sports bras and a workout tank with built in support to keep the girls under control. Congrats on starting your journey. You can do it!
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Didn't know about the 3 P's but cool! Yea I definitely feel motivated this time to get it done :)

Quoting jjamesinCLE:

Sounds like you are already off to a great start! You made a plan, found resources to help you, and you made a public announcement. :) the three p's - personal, peer, and public announcement will help with accountability. I don't know you and I already can sense you will hit your goal. Congrats!

And I don't have large boobs but I did hear Macy's has a new line of apparel and the sports bras are very supportive. I'll try to find the blog post I read about it.
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Thanks! I'll definitely check it out!

Quoting jjamesinCLE:

Oh, and if you are looking for another app with workout suggestions check out JEFIT.
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Isn't 30 day shred hard? I'm assuming with triplets though they keep you active? I have a somewhat sedentary lifestyle so I want to start off slow and build up.

Good luck on your journey as well!

Quoting mvbullock:

I ordered the 30 Day Shred DVD yesterday so I will start that once it comes in. I will also be walking, gym & eating healthy. I am 5'5 and weigh 223. I want to lose about 80 lbs total.  I had triplets almost 3 yrs ago & that pregnancy left my belly in terrible condition. I was already overweight beforehand but not this badly. I really want to get this weight off!

Good Luck on your weight loss journey! We can do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN