Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I am officially... and starting out pics

Posted by   + Show Post

fat and out of shape!! I mean I knew I was but not to this extent. I'm 5'2 and 177 pounds. I have been looking for some exercises to do and found an app called Nike Training Club. I chose a beginners workout for 30 minutes and lets just say I wasnt even halfway through before sweating was pouring off my face and my heart was galloping to the moon.

I hate that I have allowed myself to get to this point. I have noticed lately that I have been getting short of breath when walking recently and that's not good considering that I am only 25 (bday was 2 days ago).

I currently have a headache from hell and I'm tired but I'm sure tomorrow will be much worse with muscle soreness. When just starting out is it ok to do 30 minutes every other day until my body gets used to it?

I have a question for ladies with bigger boobs. What do you wear while working out? While working out my boobs are all over the place lol so I need a good sports bra or something? Any suggestions?? Thanks!

Back:

Side:

Front:

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Replies (31-35):
CelticMamabc
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I have huge breast too I wear 2 sports bras. That really helps. It was my trick back in high school and collage for track. Good luck I have 100 pounds more to loose I have lost 50. If I can do it you can too! Rock on momma!
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Yea I'm going to look into buying some sports bras. Thanks for the encouragement!! What did you start out at? What's your goal weight?

Quoting CelticMamabc:

I have huge breast too I wear 2 sports bras. That really helps. It was my trick back in high school and collage for track. Good luck I have 100 pounds more to loose I have lost 50. If I can do it you can too! Rock on momma!
CelticMamabc
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I started at 302 lbs 5'10" tall now I am 251 as of this morning. I want to get to 150-160 so I still have a way to go. My advice just take it a day at a time.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Yea I'm going to look into buying some sports bras. Thanks for the encouragement!! What did you start out at? What's your goal weight?

Quoting CelticMamabc:

Mellodoon
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Good luck! I have done the 30 day Shred, turbo fire, Brazilian Butt Lift, and Insanity. They are all great programs you have to choose what is best for you :) I love Pilates & Yoga as well. I'm about 20 lbs from my goal and losing steam.. I get down and out around my menses I am starting to think I may be close to menopause I'm just not sure.. I just know I hit these lows that are getting harder and harder to get out of. Thank you for the inspiration to get back on track and good luck on your journey. I wear 2 sports bras and a cami w shelf bra under my under armour tee. Moving Comfort had great bras I've yet to have one fit right tho and they're not cheap! 😬
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:44 AM

You can do it!!

Check out Moving Comfort, they have some great bras!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)