Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

starting over

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:21 AM
  • 6 Replies

well i know my last post was depressing. i looked into weight watchers online  & even though pretty cheap & i like their program just cant afford right now. i have an ap on my phone "my fitness pal" which i can track my calories, excersise, & water intake. did pretty well today. didnt cheat, felt nice to finally eat real food. found some nice crock pot recipies to try & the one i did tonight was killer. i think i need to hide my scale though, i weighed this morning & updated my tracker (lost 3lbs since last weigh in like 2 months ago cause i quit using it) little does it know ive yoyo'd since. im really trying to weigh 1 day a week. friday mornings seem to work right before the weekend & i know how well ive done all week. (i think)

Height 5/8 weight 210.

Calories alotted a day: 1320

Calories consumed: 1466

Excersise: 440

Remaining: 294 (but ive already brushed my teeth so off to bed after this) no eating

still ltrying to get the hang of it but i guess its just gonna take time. even though i want it off now. i hate the muffin top & fly away arms. i dont have a set goal yet but i would love to be under 200. that would be great & then to keep going.

by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
emtgirl885
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 1:33 AM
You can do it!
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:10 AM
3 moms liked this

Dont give up... I have this picture on my phone and I always refer to it. We all go through an "off" day or period but just don't forget to keep going. High five to a good day of staying on track.

miasmommy21407
by Maegan on Sep. 14, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Is 1320 your BMR? That seems low for you height and weight.

You can definitely do it! Don't let a few bad days define you. Think of it as a life long change. It's unrealistic to think that in your whole life you'll never blow calories on chili cheese fries or want a piece of cake. It IS realistic to think that you can have your cake and keep on trucking through the next day. One day at a time for a life time!

Mommy to Mia 6, Dason 4, Angel Baby who left for heaven 1-6-11, Raegan 1 and Gabriel born August 2013.  

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:49 PM

1320 probably isn't enought at that weight/ height- 

I'm 5 7 or 8 and I was eating about 2100 at that weight I think -eveen now I'm to 173 and I eat about 16-1700 average now

*I don't know how much you work out though, I do zumba 5-6 days a week plus other things here and there

You can do this :)

rockinmomto2
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:03 PM

You need to figure out your BMR and manually adjust your calories in MFP. You're definitely not eating enough! I'm just slightly shorter than you and about 5 lbs heavier, and I'm eating 2040/day (but I don't adjust for exercise calories, that's how much I eat daily regarless of my workout).

wahmx3
by Shelley on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I am right there with you....I need to start over again too. I agree with everyone else, you are not eating enough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)