Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Mobile Photo

lol Sorry ladies. A friend keeps sending me these lately and they are just to funny not to pass along.
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Replies (11-18):
v2011
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM
2 moms liked this

v2011
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Can I confess something?

Sometimes I totally binge.

I will be good for months (I'll have my normal cheat meals in there thou), then I will have this day where I am dying for cake.  And I'm talking a slice the size of my head.  Then I get super tired cause I ate all that sugar crap and I struggle thru my workout, ugh.

I try SO hard not to eat it. But it calls my name like "V, come on, V....You know you want this....'

:(  

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Very true about the binge eating. I used to binge everyday. (A long time ago) It took a long time to get over it. I have slips sometimes now, but nothing like before. I will get a few extra chocolates compared to a whole bag of candy.
I don't really do the 'cheat meal', I usually have a little of something everyday...and then the occasional 'cheat day. But it is honestly usually holidays..and it usually ends up being one meal. Eh guess after a while it isn't worth the glutiny(sp), guilt and stomache ache the next day. Lol

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Well at least it is not very often and you stick with your exercise routine.
I still slip up Some days. A few months ago my husband bought a new truck and I totally came home and stuck my head in the pantry and I didn't come out until I had eaten an ungodly amount of semi sweet chocolate chips. Not my finest weight loss moment. ;)

Quoting v2011:

Can I confess something?

Sometimes I totally binge.

I will be good for months (I'll have my normal cheat meals in there thou), then I will have this day where I am dying for cake.  And I'm talking a slice the size of my head.  Then I get super tired cause I ate all that sugar crap and I struggle thru my workout, ugh.

I try SO hard not to eat it. But it calls my name like "V, come on, V....You know you want this....'

:(  

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Very true about the binge eating. I used to binge everyday. (A long time ago) It took a long time to get over it. I have slips sometimes now, but nothing like before. I will get a few extra chocolates compared to a whole bag of candy.

I don't really do the 'cheat meal', I usually have a little of something everyday...and then the occasional 'cheat day. But it is honestly usually holidays..and it usually ends up being one meal. Eh guess after a while it isn't worth the glutiny(sp), guilt and stomache ache the next day. Lol

cc5112
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM

The second one would be me! LOL !

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

FitGamerGirl
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Cheat meals scare me. I feel like once I get on that slippery slope, I might fall all the way to the bottom again. That baby is cracking me up.

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Lol
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Tha's pretty much how I am too

SunnyCat
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:17 PM

That's such a cute pic. I can't have a cheat day. I nibble here and there when my daughter doesn't eat all her food. But other than that I won't give in. I have gone three weeks and lost 4 lbs. I'm so excited. 

I'm determined on losing 45 more lbs. like the new Ms. America:) This means I permanently have to eliminate carbs(bread, cookies, tortillas, etc.)!! Everything has carbs, I just mean processed carbs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)