Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How to lose weight PP and EBF???

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm nearly 5wks PP and feeling really great over all, but I'm ready to start losing the weight and getting toned.

How should I go about this since I'm EBF my DS. I know my calories have to be a little higher then the normal person because of the BFing, but I have no idea how much I need to be taking in.

Can someone help me with this please?

I don't know what you need to know, but I'm 25 5'3" 160lbs and need to lose 40lbs.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrssummerlin
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:55 PM

BUMP!

3kidz123
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I'm 2 weeks PP and EBF :)

I just started a 30 day squat challenge, a 30 day ab challenge, and did an hour of cardio today (stairs, my fave cardio). I'm also doing a mostly raw food diet BUT I'm making sure to eat whenever hungry so that I'm getting enough for the baby and consuming lots of smoothies loaded with good stuff like avacado, kale, spinich, tomatoes, apples, bananas, strawberries, kiwis, and other good for you things.

I'm 26, 5 foot 5 and currently 179 but I gained 60 pounds durring pregnancy (I was 193 before I gave birth) so I have a bit to loose.

mrssummerlin
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:34 PM

You go girl!! Sounds like you're killing it. :)

Quoting 3kidz123:

I just started a 30 day squat challenge, a 30 day ab challenge, and did an hour of cardio today (stairs, my fave cardio). I'm also doing a mostly raw food diet BUT I'm making sure to eat whenever hungry so that I'm getting enough for the baby and consuming lots of smoothies loaded with good stuff like avacado, kale, spinich, tomatoes, apples, bananas, strawberries, kiwis, and other good for you things.

I'm 26, 5 foot 5 and currently 179 but I gained 60 pounds durring pregnancy (I was 193 before I gave birth) so I have a bit to loose.

3kidz123
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 5:06 PM

lol, it feels more like it's killing me!

I'm so out of shape right now...feels like a train ran me over.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

You go girl!! Sounds like you're killing it. :)

Quoting 3kidz123:

chickensmommy
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:46 AM
Idk. I need help too. I'm 10 weeks pp today. I've been on the elliptical, doing some core work and spinning class. I have 25 lbs to get to my goal weight... I'm short like you!
wahmx3
by Shelley on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM

They also need to know how many days a week you plan on working out.

mrssummerlin
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Oh yea, I was thinking at least 5. I mean my DS is only a 5 weeks so I'm still pretty warn down, but I'm hoping the exercise will help in the energy department. 

Quoting wahmx3:

They also need to know how many days a week you plan on working out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)