Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

NEW

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello. I'm new to the group! My name is Cheyenne and I have two kids. I'm ready to really focus on my weight and losing it!!! I'm 5'2" am about 50lbs overweight according to the BMI charts. The big problem I have is lack of will power and motivation. I love food and eating. I eat when I'm hungry, bored, upset. And excersising is my least favorite thing to do in the world. BUT I know I have to do someting. I feel like crap all the time, I have no energy, or the want to do anything. I don't like myself this way and want to make the big changes that I need to. It's just hard to get started and stick with it! 

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LuLu_Mama35
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Welcome!!! I'm new to the group also.. Wow, we are so similar, except I have 5 kids, & 5'1". I have lost weight before, but this time I have a 16mo. old. I have no energy.
CheyG
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Thanks! I have never lost any weight before. My ds will be one in two days. I know exactly how you feel. I really hope I can do this!! 

Quoting LuLu_Mama35:

Welcome!!! I'm new to the group also.. Wow, we are so similar, except I have 5 kids, & 5'1". I have lost weight before, but this time I have a 16mo. old. I have no energy.

emtgirl885
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Welcome to the group!
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Welcome to the group! You can do it. Just make one healthy change at a time. :)
dmwood
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Welcome!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)