Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Home workout

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:24 PM
  • 25 Replies

Going to be doing a home workout tonight... Anyone have a good one to help me? :) Let me know soon... Thanks

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dlnimo
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I started with Leslie Sansone Walk from home series and now I'm doing Jillian Michaels DVDs. The walk from home series is awesome especially if you are out of shape to start with!

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Going to be doing a home workout tonight... Anyone have a good one to help me? :) Let me know soon... Thanks

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM
I have used her walking dvd's too. They are a great starting point. :)

Quoting dlnimo:

I started with Leslie Sansone Walk from home series and now I'm doing Jillian Michaels DVDs. The walk from home series is awesome especially if you are out of shape to start with!

Quoting mommyinthe303:

mommyinthe303
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Ohhhhh yea I have tons of videos was looking for anyone that has a home workout they do without videos I guess

Quoting dlnimo:

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Kimmer331
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally love Les Millls Body Combat...found it at the gym and was able to purchase the program for home.  I've tried a few different ones, but this ones seems to suit me pretty well.  I love all the kicking and punching-makes me feel like I can defintely defend myself if I need to.  I'm not much for the dancy ones as I don't quite have the foot movement for that.

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I get the bands out and use those, I do a few diffrent kinds of ab exercises- some with the small ball I have and some without, stretching...no video- I just do what comes to me ;)

crabbyD
by Diana on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Look up Spartacus workout! It's AMAZING!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tynicvic3
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:35 AM
The FIRM workouts are amazing! Incorporates weights...sculpting and cardio.
mommyinthe303
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I have done this but only in the gym it is a KILLER!

Quoting crabbyD:

crabbyD
by Diana on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Hell yeah it's killer, but it feels so good once you're done! I've only done it at home with a timer.  I've never wanted a minute to end so quickly as I do while doing this workout, lol.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting crabbyD:

mommyinthe303
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Really at home? What is the workout at home you are doing? Do you have a home gym and how do you do it at home? I would love to hear.

Quoting crabbyD:

Hell yeah it's killer, but it feels so good once you're done! I've only done it at home with a timer.  I've never wanted a minute to end so quickly as I do while doing this workout, lol.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting crabbyD:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)